- Dr. Pınar Kadiroğulları was born on May 19, 1983, in the city of Anamur in the province of Mersin.
- She attended elementary and middle school at Ataturk Elementary School in Anamur, and completed her high school education at Anamur High School.
- She began her studies at the Faculty of Medicine at Ankara University in 2001 and graduated in 2007.
- Dr. Pınar Kadiroğulları briefly worked in the 112 Emergency Unit at the State Hospital in Ermeneek, Kiraman in 2008, and then started her specialization in obstetrics and gynecology at Ankara Numune Education and Research Hospital in 2008.
- She completed her specialization in obstetrics and gynecology in 2012 and fulfilled her mandatory service at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic of Hacilar Şevgin Government Hospital in Çobanbey between 2013 and 2014.
- Dr. Pınar Kadiroğulları worked as a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology at Sultan Suleiman Educational Hospital and the Research Hospital of the University of Health Sciences in Istanbul from 2014 to 2019, where she managed high-risk pregnancies, performed cesarean sections, and deliveries.
- Furthermore, she has experience in open surgical procedures, laparoscopic surgery in the field of obstetrics and gynecology, as well as surgery for urinary incontinence, swelling, and genital cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Pınar Kadiroğulları is also specialized in gynecological and laparoscopic surgery.
- During her time at Sultan Suleiman Educational Hospital and the Research Hospital, she trained numerous interns, participated as a speaker in various national and international conferences, and has articles published in national and international journals. Currently, Dr. Pınar Kadiroğulları continues her academic research and undergoes various specialized training.